[asterisk-users] can anyone tell me how to set asterisk to record all phonecall

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Sun Mar 6 20:16:12 CST 2011

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011, John Wu wrote:

> Thanks for your reply, I did what u said, but still can not work. the
> /var/spool/asterisk/monitor do not have any file. Attachment is my
> extensions.conf

I don't think Jeremy intended for you to copy his example literally.

Do you really have your endpoints pointed at
'[outbound-or-wherever-you-dial]?'

I suggest you take a step back and read 'Asterisk: The Future of
Telephony' to get a bit more insight into how Asterisk works.

You can buy a paper copy or google for the free PDF.

--
Thanks in advance,