[asterisk-users] [announce] jkSMS

Jeremy Kister asterisk-01 at jeremykister.com
Fri Mar 4 21:31:50 CST 2011

For those interested, I have released a first version of jkSMS, which is
a simple package that lets cell phones text messages to "asterisk".

Note it's not real SMS, it makes heavy use of email-to-sms gateways, but
it seems to work well.  I have had the code running > 12 hours, but
haven't found any issues.

it's not for the faint-of-heart and might require a bit of hacking
(really minimal though) if you're not running the same tools that i'm
running (like editing the code's DSN if you dont have sqlite installed)

http://jeremy.kister.net/code/asterisk/jkSMS/

enjoy,

--

Jeremy Kister