[asterisk-users] 2 ip phones and 1 normal, can't neither send nor receive calls at all...

Francisco Javier Cintrón Olguín fcintrono at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 18:42:02 CST 2011

I have 2 ip phones linksys spa921 and 1 normal phone connected to a cisco
spa8800, all them are internal lines.

1.- spa921, 401 ext
2.- spa921, 402 ext
3.- normal phone connected to spa8800 404 ext.

It had a very strange behavior when I was configuring call transfer and call
pickup.

These are steps to repeat it:

1.- from 401 call to 404
2.- from 404 don't answer it.
3.- from 402 press *8 and wait 10 seconds
4.- 402 says that it is connected.
5.- 404 stops to sound.
6.- 401 keeps ringing
7.- Hang up 402
8.- Hang up 401

After these steps I can not neither send nor receive calls from anyone of
401, 402 or 404 until I restart asterisk.

/var/log/asterisk/messages, doesn´t show anything strange.

¿what's happening with my phones?

Thank you for your kind help.