[asterisk-users] mySQL connection testing

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at meg.abyt.es
Fri Mar 4 03:58:03 CST 2011

On Friday 04 March 2011 03:03:41 Andrew Thomas wrote:
> Thanks Tilghman - this is exactly what I wanted to hear.  As for the
> 'inclusion' bit - true, but it's still infused in to the addons package
> at the Digium end (isn't it?).

While Digium hosts the repository and the project head (Russell) is a
Digium employee, what winds up in the repository is largely up to the
Asterisk community, including many non-Digium developers with commit
access.  While Digium does contribute a great deal to the releases,
suggesting that Digium is responsible for everything that ends up in a
release is reductionist and diminutive of the many contributions made by
the community.

--
Tilghman