[asterisk-users] SIP Provider Recommendation in US

randulo randulo at randulo.com
Fri Mar 4 01:14:07 CST 2011

I've been using Asterisk with the following providers over the last 8 years:

OnSIP (and before that Junction Networks), Teliax, Vitelity, Sipgate.

All have been around for a while, none are fly-by-night and each one
has a set of features that may or may not be what you want. [Shameless
plug] As it happens, we are talking with OnSIP today at 12 Noon EST
(disclosure: OnSIP is a sponsor of the VoIP Users Conference). You can
also come by anytime to discuss this topic which is always a valid
concern. Join us: http://vuc.me

/r