[asterisk-users] mySQL connection testing

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Thu Mar 3 11:23:28 CST 2011

On Thu, 3 Mar 2011, Andrew Thomas wrote:

> Gentlemen, can we please not turn this in to an Asterisk and DB commands
> bashing thread?

I'm just suggesting that maybe you are 'swimming upstream' trying to use
MySQL within the dialplan.

Much the same as if you were proposing an office system using a 'tin cans
and string' mesh with carrier pigeons for out of band call signaling and
having a problem with poop buildup on the endpoints -- I might propose
using Asterisk :)

--
Thanks in advance,