[asterisk-users] Contact Directory on Polycom phones

Joel Maslak jmaslak at antelope.net
Thu Mar 3 10:26:28 CST 2011

I use the mini-web browser built into the phone and have a custom
button ("directory") that accesses the directory, which is hosted on a
web server.

It isn't perfect, but it's better than the XML files IMHO.  That said,
there's an enterprise license for these phones which enables directory
integration.