[asterisk-users] Using voice modem as poor man's FXO in Asterisk 1.8

asterisk asterisk asterisk at ck-lee.com
Wed Mar 2 03:20:07 CST 2011

I totally agreed with Leif Madsen that viable options are available and time
and effort spent on winmodem should be carefully considered.

My system also works with an ATA as PSTN gateway and VOIP SIP provider for
DID and inbound/outbound service. It will save time much more time and
effort while keep up the productivity.

CK