[asterisk-users] TLS/SRTP calls go to circuit busy.

Terry Wilson twilson at digium.com
Tue Mar 1 10:04:14 CST 2011

There is no such thing as the _SIPSRTP_CRYPTO variable. That was from a very old version of the SRTP patch. Ignore pretty much anything on issue 5413 and instead look at https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Secure+Calling+Tutorial and https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Secure+Calling+Specifics. You would use encryption=yes/no in sip.conf and Set(CHANNEL(secure_bridge_signaling)=1) to force SRTP calls. I'm assuming that you are using Asterisk 1.8 instead of one of the patches on issue 5413--if not, then do that. ;-)