[asterisk-users] Using Dial() on SIP and DAHDI connections simultaneously

Ernie Dunbar maillist at lightspeed.ca
Tue Jun 28 12:00:00 CDT 2011

I think there is a bug in the Dial() application in Asterisk 1.6.2.17
that wasn't present in 1.4.23.1, and I'd like to see if anyone else
has this problem.

I've been able to reproduce this error: When you use the Dial()
command to send a call to both a SIP connection and a DAHDI
connection, if the DAHDI connection is busy, the call always gets
rejected with an Asterisk message saying the line is busy, even if the
SIP connection is not busy. The inverse is not true: if the SIP
connection is busy but the DAHDI connection is not, the call goes
through to the DAHDI connection without a problem.