[asterisk-users] Cisco IP Phones 7942 and Skinny/SIP in asterisk

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 14:06:59 CDT 2011

Dears;

The Cisco 7942 worked in SIP and did not work in skinny firmware (in skinny, it register but no voice can be heared).

But now when we need to dial any number from the Cisco IP Phone 7942, it gives busy (the phone send the call for the asterisk just by dialing the first digit).

So, do I have to place the dialing.xml file in the TFTP to be given for the Phone? Or what I have to do?

I do not have this dialing.xml file, who has it?
Also if possible to get any other required files other than XMLDefault.cnf.xml and SEP000000000000.cnf.xml, what do I need?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards
Bilal