[asterisk-users] eComm - Are you going to San Francisco next week?

randulo randulo at randulo.com
Fri Jun 24 04:40:03 CDT 2011

eComm is next week, Monday-Wednesday. Anyone here presenting? I know a
few names, Bryan Johns of Digium, for example.

If you are there, please stop by and talk to VUC as we will be there
live at the breakfast each day talking to participants. You can listen
to these chats or call in with questions and comments by calling
sip:200901 at login.zipdx.com at the conference times.

More info will be listed on http://vuc.me later. Mon, Tues, Wed the
chats will begin at 07:45 PDT (10:45 EDT, 4:45 PM in Europe) .

Friday's VUC is an open mic (meaning no guests) so if you've ever
wanted to ask a question about Asterisk, VoIP or telephony, join us.
As always new participants are very welcome.

Hope to hear from you!

:r