[asterisk-users] Monitor Asterisk and Ast-gui

Richard Zulu richardzulu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 01:41:31 CDT 2011

Hey,

I have installed asterisk 1.8 on Slackware 13.1 from source and it is
working well.

I have 300 ip phones in a natted environment and my asterisk server has a
public IP

I would love to monitor my SIP activity on my VOIP Server, statistics like
amount of sip traffic, who made what call and to whom, how many calls were
made in a month, how many ip phones are up and running, which sip phone has
made most calls among others.

How best can I do that?

On the other hand, I have also tried installing ast-gui onto asterisk 1.8,
it has installed well but it however keeps looping whenever i try to login
in, it says checking permissions on gui folder and loops. Haven't found much
help on other mailing lists, any direction given in welcome.

Thanks
Richard Zulu

Twitter
www.twitter.com/richardzulu