[asterisk-users] Question on pause in dialing

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Wed Jun 22 15:50:59 CDT 2011

> Try setting echotraining=no  in chan_dahdi.conf.
>
> IIRC that pause is for the echotraining to train the echo canceler.

Eric,

Is there another setting ? This had no effect.

This is happening while I am entering the number to dial, I have not
even hit the "Dial" button
yet on the phone. I hit "New Call", start entering my number, before I
enter the last 2 digits
I hear dial tone for a second or two then it goes back to the regular
sound I heard when I hit "New call".
Then I hit dial and the call is placed. Its the pause and hearding the
dial tone I am wanting to remove.

THanks,

jerry