[asterisk-users] Failover trunks

Abid Saleem abid_asterisk at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 02:24:50 CDT 2011

Dear Alex,
Thanks for the answer. Will it work in the trunk failover mode. I mean if trunk1 fails, the call will go through trunk2. Also I have another problem that my provider needs P-Preffered-Identity Header to be added for each trunk. So how can I add this header to each appropriate trunk with that trunks User name in Preferred-Identity header.
Regards---------------Abid Saleem