[asterisk-users] SMS with Asterisk

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Mon Jun 20 13:48:45 CDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 3:52 AM, Steve Totaro
<stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com>wrote:

> Two requests, not from me but the community.
>
> 1.  Don't top post

*cough*

> 2.  When you find your solution, reply to this thread so others will be
> (silver) spoon fed the answers and blindly accept them without trying things
> and going through a learning curve and experimentation when they find your
> post in Google.

I hear some people are actually deploying their asterisk solutions in war
zones and are taking heavy fire while they're looking for answers - seems
like it would make their life a whole lot easier (and safer!) if people
posted simple responses on this list when suggestions worked for them...

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP