[asterisk-users] Polycom BLF

Gord Urquhart gordurq at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:54:58 CDT 2011

I missed one important parameter in my setup of BLF for polycom phones (at
least if you want to do one touch directed pickup)
In sip.conf add
           notifycid=yes
the notifycid=yes causes asterisk to add a "target uri = callID" to the XML
of the SIP notify. Without this target uri the Polycom phone will not do a
directed pickup.