[asterisk-users] Re : Re : Re : Re : Direct RTP with Asterisk

Sagbo Romaric rask9 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 20 10:33:02 CDT 2011

Now I add route and it's work now.
But, I need to improve it because I need to have direct RTP without to have add
the rules to firewall.
Any client behind his NAT can talk with another behind his NAT.
Best for all of you.
 Romaric SAGBO
Ingénieur Réseaux et Télécoms.
BP 613 Porto Novo
Tél:(+229) 97217745 / 93687458
BENIN

________________________________
De : Lyle Giese <lyle at lcrcomputer.net>
À : asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Envoyé le : Lun 20 juin 2011, 17h 19min 05s
Objet : Re: [asterisk-users] Re :  Re :  Re :  Direct RTP with Asterisk

The only way this will work is to remove NAT from this scenerio.

And it's not Asterisk's fault per se.  The phones are built 'that way'
also.  That's why other free providers don't use SIP phones, but build
their own client software.

The others are trying to tell you SIP/RTP doesn't work the way you want
it to.

Lyle Giese
LCR Computer Services, Inc.