[asterisk-users] Re : Re : Re : Direct RTP with Asterisk

Sagbo Romaric rask9 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 20 09:10:27 CDT 2011

Dear,
Can you provide me the firewall rules which help me to address this issue in the
case of my architecture.
I try some rules without success.
Best,
 Romaric SAGBO

De : Eric Wieling <EWieling at nyigc.com>
À : Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Envoyé le : Lun 20 juin 2011, 14h 18min 52s
Objet : Re: [asterisk-users] Re :  Re :  Direct RTP with Asterisk

If you can't ping between the two end points, then you can't do direct RTP.