[asterisk-users] Re : Direct RTP with Asterisk

Sagbo Romaric rask9 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 19 07:40:31 CDT 2011

No, I can't, because, it's a different NAT. I try to simulate P2P with asterisk.
What you suggest to me ?
Best,Romaric SAGBO

________________________________
De : Olivier <oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr>
À : Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Envoyé le : Dim 19 juin 2011, 8h 55min 41s
Objet : Re: [asterisk-users] Direct RTP with Asterisk

2011/6/18 Sagbo Romaric <rask9 at yahoo.fr>

Dear,
>I try to setup the architecture attached but I don't have direct RTP.
>I use canreinvite and others without sucess.
>Can you help me ?
>I work with Asterisk 1.8

Hi,
can you ping 10.10.9.1 from 10.10.8.1 and vice versa ?

 Romaric SAGBO