[asterisk-users] Goggle voice incoming dialplan

cobra2 cobra2 at linuxbasement.com
Fri Jun 17 11:16:23 CDT 2011

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything. But have you played with this at all or are you just looking for someone to write you a dialplan/config that already works. There are some great pointers in the sample configs and if you look around on google for "gtalk asterisk". Also, read the asterisk wiki on how the gtalk stuff works.

As far as how to tie your gapps account to gtalk.... that IS outside the scope of this list.
-- cobra2
Http://linuxindixie.info

Warren Selby <wcselby at selbytech.com> wrote:

I have a free google apps account (http://www.google.com/a I think) setup for SelbyTech.com. Basically it is a gmail account, just with a different domain.