[asterisk-users] Missed calls and groups

Russell Brown russell at lls.lls.com
Fri Jun 17 06:30:21 CDT 2011

Is there a SIP header I can set (for Snom and Yealink phones if that's
relevant) or any other mechanism to tell a phone to ignore a particular
call from it's missed call list?

I have bits of the dialplan that ring groups of phones eg:

exten => 200,1,Dial(Sip/112&SIP/113&SIP/114)

and I don't want such calls being recorded by the phone as a missed
call.

Calls to the specific phone I do want displayed so just disabling the
Missed Calls feature on the phone doesn't cut the mustard.

Ideas?

(I'd also want this to work with Queues but let's see about the basics
first)
--
 Regards,
     Russell