[asterisk-users] No audio after a reinvite changing codec

Larry Moore lmoore at starwon.com.au
Thu Jun 16 09:31:41 CDT 2011

On 15/06/2011 8:15 PM, Matteo Campana wrote:
> HI list,
> no idea?? :)

There not much substance in the information provided for an assessment
to be made.

I would suggest you capture the network traffic between UAC (g711) &
Asterisk UAS ensuring the snap length is large enough to capture the
whole packet and do the same with traffic between Asterisk UAC &
Provider then use Wireshark and its telephony feature to analyse VoIP
calls, check the flows, you may discover the problem this way!

Larry.