[asterisk-users] Queue not sending call to Agent

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:18:28 CDT 2011

One more piece to add.  I had mentioned before that I could get a call from
a PSTN user to work the first time.  So here is all the output of a Good
call from a PSTN user after I have performed a "RELOAD" on asterisks CLI

http://pastebin.com/9RSvQsmN

And when the caller or agent hangs this call up all calls from the PSTN
afterward get put in the queue automatically and the agent never gets
called.

Duane