[asterisk-users] Voicemail issue

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Tue Jun 14 16:41:13 CDT 2011

Hey all

I am having instances where voicemail boxes will have a 00001 message and
no 00000 message this causes the user to be told that they have a message
that they can't get at. If I renumber the messages manually to start with
the 00000 numbering then the user can get their messages. What could be
causing this and how can I get it out of the system.

Is there a patch I can apply to the system or is there a know fix for this
issue. Right now I am stuck on this version because of some bugs in the
current release that are show stoppers.

I am on 1.8.2.3 build.

Thanks

Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)