[asterisk-users] Cisco IP Phones and Skinny in asterisk

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 14:02:41 CDT 2011

Dears;

The Asterisk version is 1.8.3.2

The Cisco IP Phone is 7942G and it is running now skinny.

The used TFTP is tftp-server which is installed in fedora.

I placed the following two files (but look like it was not taken from the TFTP, as nothing appeared in the messages), but I am able to to ping from the asterisk box to the vlan that the Phone is connected, so no problem in the reachability:

SEPB8BEBF22AB62.cnf.xml
xmlDefault.CNF.XML

Are the files name correct? Or the Cisco IP Phone 7942G are not working fine with Asterisk or the tftp-server?

Regards
Bilal