[asterisk-users] Question about voip.ms service.

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Thu Jun 9 14:15:34 CDT 2011

I use voip.ms and have no issues using IAX and Asterisk 1.4.xx
Though they suggest SIP, I chose IAX and have 4569 UDP open in my firewall
Their on line config samples just work!

Suggest you check your firewall and your configs, and above all post
some more information

If you really want to upset some, top post as I have just done!
The real issue is communication, top bottom or in the middle

John Novack

Silver Thorne wrote:
> Hey;
>
> I figured I would ask here as I seem to get better results.
>
> I am using the voip.ms <http://voip.ms/> VoIP service. I have no
> problem configuring my
> Asterisk server 1.8x to dial out with my Softphone.
>
> HOWEVER, for some reason, I cannot get inbound. All that I hear is a
> busy signal.
>
> I know this is not much for you folks to go on, but what would be a good
> place to start troubleshooting something like this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Glen
>

> --

Dog is my Co-pilot