[asterisk-users] No IVR listen at device end......SIP phone is working fine

RAJNIKANT VANZA rajnivanza at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 00:34:51 CDT 2011

Hi Virendra,

It may be problem for rtp packet port forwarding if u can dial through DID
number.

You need to open rtp port range in firewal. e.g. 10,000 to 20,000 port.

please, write how can you dial call mobile or other devices. e.g. DID
number, PRI number etc.

--
Best Regards,

Rajnikant Vanza
Call : +91-9737456583
Software Engineer
Working On Linux,C/C++,Asterisk Technology
Gandhinagar - Gujarat