[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8 broken MWI

satish patel satish_lx at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:20:43 CDT 2011

Interesting thing is when i reload sip.conf  i got MWI lamp working on polycom 501

But its not working when anyone leave voicemail. Do you know its some timeout or polling setting in sip.conf ?

Still my question is my my asterisk not sending NOTIFY message ? Do i need to subscribe my phone to asterisk ?