[asterisk-users] MOH uploading is not working with 1.4

Nikhil d.nikhil at cem-solutions.net
Mon Jun 6 08:53:09 CDT 2011

Hi

  when I Upload MOH file from Asterisk GUI ,it is getting success and
even not getting any error,But if check the destination path the file is
not showing , even the source file and destination path and formate are
correct .I am not getting any error log from asterisk console too. I
read in google that there is some known issue in asterisk 1.4 regarding
this ,I suspect this als o same .Can anyone explain what is expecting to
happen  in back end when upload  MOH file from asterisk GUI ,then I am
will able to debug more on this .

Thanks
Nikhil