[asterisk-users] DTMF issue in app_konference using with asterisk 1.8.3.2

Krishna Sumanth Chava kschava at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 11:25:43 CDT 2011

Hi,

I have a requirement where the DTMF entered by a member in konference is
passed on to the other members.

But the DTMF is not being recognized, when checked the events from manager
API, I do see DTMF event being passed, but some how it is not passed to
other members.

This tells me - may be it is not an asterisk issue, but more a konference
application issue.

Is this not supported by app_konference or am i missing any thing specific
in my configuration? I am using the flags (Mx) for the konference
application.

I am using asterisk 1.8.3.2 and app_konference 1.7.
I also tried changing DTMF to "1" in the Makefile of konference application.

Wondering if any other member in the group is having a similar issue with
app_konference and asterisk 1.8.3.2 and any suggestions would be
appreciated?

Thanks,
Krishna