[asterisk-users] example sip.conf for csipsimple?

Chris Gentle gentlec at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 13:49:57 CDT 2011

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 1:05 PM, sean darcy <seandarcy2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to set up csipsimple on my Droid X. But no joy. Can't get it to
> register.

It works for me on my HTC Thunderbolt.  I can get it to register both when
inside my local network and also when I'm outside my network by switching
accounts in csipsimple.  Sometimes though, it decides it doesn't want to
register at all and the only way I've found to fix it is by rebooting the
phone.  I think that bug showed up in the last update of csipsimple.  I
didn't notice it until I got the update.  I didn't do anything special in my
config but here it is:

[general]
srvlookup=yes
alwaysauthreject=yes