[asterisk-users] Question about "null routing" calls to DIDs we don't handle

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Fri Jun 3 15:00:53 CDT 2011

Why not setup a default catch-all route that goes to either your main line (to drive sales) or a pre-recorded message (the number you dialed is disconnected...etc), and then setup more specific pattern matches for assigned numbers?  I've done this before for clients that have large blocks of did's assigned to them but only a small number of extensions that need direct dial capabilities.

Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP