[asterisk-users] Voxbone numbers

devr devr devr at gmx.com
Fri Jun 3 05:57:44 CDT 2011

thanks for your reply

 This is the details I get

 Locality
 Alloa, Clackmannanshire

 Charging
 B1 National

 Operator
 Voxbone SA

 Locality
 Alloa, Clackmannanshire

 Charging
 B1 National

 Operator
 Voxbone SA

 My query now is willl all voxbone numbers show up as the operator as Voxbone SA as above. I wanted to find out who the service provider is on some numbers, I suspected the service to be voxbone but the operator shows as other companies.

 My idea on how voxbone works is that voxobone is a intermediatary enabler with the actual hardware with third parties in which case the operator will show as the hardware owner. Is this acuratrate?