[asterisk-users] Free CNAM

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 14:38:01 CDT 2011

Hi all,

 Let's get some feedback going here and see if there is any general support
in a user-driven CNAM concept.

Assuming that your landline/mobile outbound provider does not push
caller-name + number for you with your calling plan. Would you pay $1/yr to
have the access to update your own personal CNAM info in a database that you
can trust to be correct? One that 1000's or even 100,000's of other voip/pbx
owners will use?

S.