[asterisk-users] AMI buffering event output?

Örn Arnarson orn at arnarson.net
Thu Jun 2 10:17:40 CDT 2011

To clarify; I observe the exact same results no matter how I connect
to the AMI on this particular server. I tried connecting FROM this
server to an AMI on another server to make sure it wasn't the telnet
client or some such, and then it worked perfectly.

To answer the question, if I use the external IP address rather than
127.0.0.1 I observe the same results.

--
Örn