[asterisk-users] Serious bug in 1.6.2.19 - what is the time frame to fix such bugs?

Paul Belanger pabelanger at digium.com
Fri Jul 29 17:20:20 CDT 2011

On 11-07-29 06:12 PM, Bruce B wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Asterisk 1.6.2.19 has a bug per:
> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-18103
>
> What is the general time to fix this? I think a similar thing is also noted
> in 1.8x install. Is it not going to be taken care of because it's 1.6x ?

1.6.2.19 was to be the last release of the 1.6.2 branch, so I'm not sure
if another build is expected. However the issue does reference
1.6.2.19.1 so it is possible.

However, you can see what changed between 1.6.2.18 and 1.6.2.19 in an
attempted to narrow down the bug.

--
Paul Belanger
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer