[asterisk-users] MoH - conversion command

Robert Huddleston rhuddleston at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:38:44 CDT 2011

Personally I like to just hook up an old ghetto blaster / boombox to the
line in port on my sound card :)

Kidding aside - I think audio quality for MoH is not always going to sound
as nice as you might want.

I mostly stream online radio over my MoH and the quality is not the
greatest.

Maybe it's my SIP provider - or maybe just the notion of streaming audio
from an internet stream.