[asterisk-users] hide google voice number

A.H. Jos minustoplusinfinity at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 08:55:31 CDT 2011

I am new to asterisk but I think that with gtalk things are different!!!
In my extensions.conf I have:
exten => 2103,2,Dial(SIP/sip.generic,20); twinkle client
exten => _33XXXXXXXXX,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=01215063743); that doesn't work
exten => _33XXXXXXXXX,2,Dial(gtalk/asterisk/+${EXTEN}@voice.google.com)

in my sip.conf I have nothing in relation to gtalk:
[sip.generic]
context=google      ;context to be defined in extensions . conf
type=friend           ;use defined context for both inbound and outbound
calls
disallow=all           ;enable gsm audio codec
allow=gsm              ;host could be dynamic
host=dynamic
canreinvite=no

in my gtalk.conf:
[general]
context=google          ; Context to dump call into
bindaddr=0.0.0.0          ; Address to bind to
allowguest=yes              ; Allow calls from people not in list of peers
callerid=2121212
[guest]                      ; special account for options on guest account
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm
context=google
connection=asterisk
callerid=2121212

in my jabber.conf:
[general]
; debug = yes            ; uncomment to Enable debugging ( disabled by
default ).
autoregister=yes        ; Auto register users from buddy list .
[asterisk]
type=client
serverhost=talk.google.com                ; Route to server
username=minustoplusinfinity at gmail.com/Talk  ; Username with Talk resource .
secret=***************                             ; Gmail Password
usetls=yes                                      ; Use tls
usesasl=yes                                     ; Use sasl
statusmessage="I am available"                ; Google Talk status message
timeout=100                                     ; Timeout ( in seconds ),
default is 5