[asterisk-users] [chan_mobile addons] DTMF transfer from calling mobile to Asterisk through called mobile FAILED

Trung Nguyen Dac trungnd at vega.com.vn
Thu Jul 28 04:19:50 CDT 2011

Dear All

I've setup in lab a model include
a *handse*t (nokia 6021 in supported
list<http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/chan_mobile>)
connect to an *bluetooth dongle* (Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth
Dongle (HCI mode)) attached to an *PC *(install Asterisk 1.6.2.19 and Bluez
3.7 with Asterisk addons ( asterisk-addons-1.6.2.3) on Centos 5.5)
Here is the model

[calling mobile ] <---calling to---> [called mobile]<---bluetooth--->[*asterisk
installed on PC*] <--sip-->[softphone]

after config bluetooth and mobile.conf, we could connected the fone to
asterisk, and make incoming / outgoing call to another Mobile.
With INCOMING Call from another mobile to attached mobile, we can hear and
talk to and SIP softphone registered to asterisk (VOICE 2 ways're ok)  but
we CANNOT using DTMF on calling mobile pass through called mobile to
Asterisk.

But in called (attached) mobile, when press keys, Asterisk can recognized
that. So i wonder that the dtmf discussion in some topic is dtmf from called
mobile to Asterisk.
Does any one has experienced with this issue can share your opinion . This
function is useful for demo....

ps: sorry for verbose explanation.

Thank for your attention and looking for your rep ASAP