[asterisk-users] Lightning and thunder

Robert Huddleston rhuddleston at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 09:05:09 CDT 2011

Maybe write a cludgy init.d script / bash. I.e. make a file somewhere called
rebootflag. set it to 1 after you issue a shutdown -r -n now. then check it
in init.d script.

Pseudo code

In init.d / startup scripts

If /etc/manualreboot = 0 or file not found

echo 1 >> /etc/manualreboot

/sbin/shutdown -r -n now

end if