[asterisk-users] AMI action PlayDTMF and SIP:INFO

Deka, Rajib IN MAA SL rajib.deka at siemens.com
Wed Jul 27 06:59:48 CDT 2011

Hello List,

Is it possible to send SIP:INFO to an active SIP channel using AMI action PlayDTMF?
I tried to send a DTMF digit 1 to my SIP client, but I did not get any SIP:INFO on wireshark trace.
In my sip.conf file dtmfmode=info.

Regards,
Rajib

Rajib Deka
SIEMENS Ltd.
Robert V Chandran Tower, First Floor, West Wing,
#149, Velechery Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai-100, INDIA.
www.siemens.com<http://www.siemens.com>

Mob: +91-9176780669 | E-Mail: rajib.deka at siemens.com

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment there to contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system.
Thank You.