[asterisk-users] Error Code 101

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 18:09:21 CDT 2011

Hi,

I have 8 port PRI Sangoma Card connected to the Server running
Asterisk 1.8.5 on CentOS 5.6. I see these errors in sangoma file under
 /var/log/asterisk/
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/651451/
Error code 101 is  "Message not compatible with call state". The
explanation for this is  "The remote equipment received an unexpected
message that  does not correspond to the current state of the
connection. This is usually due to a D-channel error.

Please suggest/guide and let me know if anyone needs any information
about configs.

Regards,

Kaushal