[asterisk-users] Securing Asterisk

Robert-iPhone rhuddleston at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 14:17:16 CDT 2011

Such a pointless argument. The same problem can happen on any voip platform including freeswitch.
Again it's a knowledge thing.
BTW if you were paying attention to your logs or practiced good admin skills you would have seen the attacks and stopped them.
I swear by fail2ban and other hardening techniques. If you honestly think you can just run the box out in the open after running a yum / apt or
rpm command you are in the wrong position.
Know this is going to sound harsh but you deserve the pay cut if not termination.

Sent from my iPhone