[asterisk-users] asterisk's SDP

vip killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 07:35:52 CDT 2011

I have a call trace of one of these calls...and this seems strange:
asterisk sends on INVITE
a=fmtp:101 0-16
then 183 Session progress is sent back with:
a=fmtp:101 0-16
then asterisk sends 183 Session progress with:
a=fmtp:127 0-16
OK is sent back with:
a=fmtp:101 0-16
then asterisk sends OK with:
a=fmtp:127 0-16

Would the above cause DTMF not to be read on remote end?