[asterisk-users] AsteriskNow install addons despite license conflict with FFA and G.729

Michael voip.question at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 03:25:59 CDT 2011

Any suggestions on how to install Asterisk addons despite the license
conflict? BTW, on another system, we installed the addons first and then the
paid licenses from digium and there was absolutely no problem running and
installing both. It seems to happen only when Digium software is installed
BEFORE the addons are.

Thanks.