[asterisk-users] Multiple SIP trunks between same pair of asterisk box

Leandro Dardini ldardini at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:28:00 CDT 2011

Hello,
for billing purpose between a multitenant asterisk box and another asterisk,
I am in the need to maintain multiple SIP trunks between them. Usually I use
insecure=invite,port but I had to remove or the trunks will be selected
based on IP address and not with username/password. I had to use the
fromuser option or asterisk will try to authenticate the call using the CID
and not the username, but this break the outbound CID of the client.

Both are asterisk 1.6

Is there any other solution from multiple SIP trunks between two asterisk
boxes?

Leandro