[asterisk-users] max one sip peer to register

Rick Hall rick at readywire.com
Tue Jul 19 21:02:32 CDT 2011

Hi Arian,

>> Now it is possible to register more than one sip user with the same
username/password.
>> So if I call that sip user, both sip clients will ring.

I've been able to accomplish this with mixed results.  In most cases on my
end, the SIP that was most recently registered is the one that will receive
the call first.  I've found the best way to utilize multiple SIP clients for
one extension is to create a ring group and then add each SIP client to the
group.

Hope this helps!

Rick