[asterisk-users] No Audio after attended tranfer

Alex Vishnev alex9134 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 06:13:01 CDT 2011

No, that looks like a separate issue. Mine is a 100% repeatable and the asterisk does not lock up. SIP and RTP on other sessions are still going. in my cases this is the exchange I see

Asterisk                                                                                                          Service Provider
INVITE (initial Invite to Service Provider with Outbound number) ------->
<----------------------200 OK
<---------------------INVITE (put session on hold)
---------------------->200OK