[asterisk-users] No Audio after attended tranfer

Alex Vishnev alex9134 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:15:32 CDT 2011

I am wondering if anyone hit this case yet. I am using 1.6.2.19 and doing an attended transfer. The transfer is going to an outbound number (normally AA on another IP PBX). the audio on the first transfer is fine. But if the user requests a transfer from AA to another department, I loose audio from Asterisk to the 2nd transfer. Based on the review of SIP packets, the second transfer issues ACK+SDP. Anyone have experience with that? it looks like ACK+SDP is not being handled properly by asterisk. I searched thru JIRA cases, but did not find anything like that. Any help would be appreciated.